- This event has passed.
The Art of Creating a Relational Culture in Organisations
August 7 @ 9:00 am - August 8 @ 6:00 pm$345
- Date: August 7-8, 2017
- Time: 09:00 to 18:00
- Location: Genesis All-Suite Hotel, 10 Sandler Road, Fairmount, Johannesburg, South Africa
More about this workshop
Imago Africa is excited and delighted to offer a 2 day corporate training workshop, facilitated by Hedy Schleifer (MA, LMHC) (USA). The focus of the training will be on the facilitation of the development of Relational Leaders in all types of organisations, including corporate, NGOs, and academic.
Hedy developed this programme in response to the call from organisational leaders for help in moving their organisations and leadership practice from driving output to harnessing collaboration, from working in silos to integrated teams, and from alienation to connection.
In the 2 days of rich experience, Hedy will cover:
- A program for the creation of a Relational Organisation (step -by-step process and design)
- The Pillars of a Relational Culture
- A theoretical examination of how organisational culture flourishes under relational leadership
- Relational skills and tools for increased creativity, increased productivity, better team cohesion, reducing conflict and absenteeism
- The Relational Conversation, the Relational Group Dialogue, and their application
- Moving from a problem-solving narrative to one of vision and possibility (using the Language of Abundance)
In this co-generative space, you will learn:
- How to be a leader and a catalyst for sound, impactful relationship-enhancing skills
- How to teach an organisation to reduce conflict and create an emotionally safe work environment
- How to inspire a team to make effective, innovative, and co-operative decisions
- How to guide people in the use of tools for turning mistakes into “launching pads”
- How to create a shared vision and to inspire employees to work productively and co-operatively toward a common goal
- How to create and maintain an atmosphere of emotional safety that will foster motivated, creative, and productive employees
If you are an agent of change, working in corporate or any organisational spaces, and you’re mandated to, or wanting to guide your client/organisation into the emerging future as relational leaders, please join us.
Would you love to attend Hedy Schleifer’s workshops taking place during August but don’t have the financial backing? We are now offering scholarships – to find out more please contact Carol Dixon on email@example.com or 082 463 1467 / 031 701 5363.
Hedy & Yumi Schleifer offer a limited number of partial scholarships for each workshop and training. Scholarships are for tuition only, and not for hotel or incidental expenses.
Click here to download the Scholarship application form.
For more information
In South Africa:
Carol-Ann Dixon, Imago Africa
Phone: 08 2 463 1467
We have received preferential corporate rates at the venue, Genesis All-Suite Hotel, 10 Sandler Road, Fairmount, Johannesburg, South Africa. Please contact the venue directly to book your accommodation.
Corporate Rates 2017
|Room Type||Room Only||Bed & Breakfast|
|One Bedroom Suite||R1238,00||R1463,00|
|Two Bedroom Suite||R1613,00||R2063,00|
|Three Bedroom Suite||R1725,00||R2288,00|
|Four Bedroom Suite||R2363,00||R3150,00|