- This event has passed.
Keeping the Love You Find
Nov 24, 2018 @ 8:00 am - Nov 25, 2018 @ 7:00 pmR2800
A Workshop for individuals.
This Workshop is appropriate for you if . . .
- You are happily single and savvy enough to want to get to know yourself and learn about the dynamics of intimate relationship before jumping into a committed relationship.
- You are tired of relationships that don’t meet your needs.
- You are beginning a relationship that you want to maintain.
- You can’t seem to meet the right person.
- You want to meet others with similar values who have a deep interest in creating a “conscious relationship”.
- You’re in a marriage/partnership and want to learn more about the unconscious agenda you bring to your relationship
In this Workshop you can . . .
- Understand why you are attracted to similar people.
- Identify your Imago, the partner that your unconscious mind has chosen for you.
- Recognise your defences and learn how to achieve an intimate relationship without creating barriers.
- Understand the connection between the frustrations you’ve experienced in past relationships and your frustrations in childhood and why you are vulnerable as a result of unfulfilled childhood needs.
- Learn and benefit from every past relationship.
- Let go of painful emotional memories and grief and conclude the attachment to former love partners.
- Learn and practice essential relationship skills to break the negative patterns of connecting with others.
- Discover how you sabotage relationships to protect yourself from fears and anticipated hurt.
- Create a personal action plan of do-able steps.
- Know you can change yourself and become a truly great partner to Keep the Love You Find!